If you are interested in joining our bid invitation list, please fill out the form below.
Associated Construction, Inc. Partners with the Spokane Regional Plan Center to provide online viewing of plans and spec books. Here are instructions to access private projects.
Spokane Regional Plan Center Private Project Retrieval Directions
- If you are a Spokane Regional Plan Center member type in your “user name” and “password”. If you are not a Spokane Regional Plan Center member, click on registration and create a “user name” and “password” by entering company profile (please choose something you will remember, as the Plan Center staff are not able to retrieve your information, and you will have to register again if you forget your password).
- Type in “key code” given to you by the General Contractor and click submit. Refresh your browser if the project does not show up on your list at this point.
- Click on project title and this will allow you to view the project.
* Please refer to the Invitation to Bid for for the Key Code for a specific project or contact us at 509-489-0563.
Every Subcontractor under contract with Associated Construction, Inc. is required to meet certain qualifications. These qualifications include:
- Subcontractors Agreement
- Certificate of Insurance
- Additional Insured Endorsement (form CG2010 11/85 or combination of CG2010 12/07 & 2037 12/07 or equivalents)
- Additional insured endorsement must confirm that it is Primary and Non-Contributory
- Certificate needs to reference all operations
- Commercial General Liability
- $1, 000,000 Per Occurrence
- Aggregate - $2,000,000
- Employers Liability (Stop Gap) - $1,000,000
- Automobile Liability - $1,000,000
- Umbrella Liability - $1,000,000
- Insurance Checklist - Filled out by Insurance Agent
- All billings filled out on Associated Construction, Inc. pay application form
- List of Suppliers
- Lien Waivers
- Progress Payment Waivers (dependent upon owner)
- Final Waivers and Release of Lien